Expected arrival date: late June - early July
if your order other products at the same time as this product, your whole order will not ship until all preorder products have arrived. if you would like non preorder items sooner, please place a separate order 🐸
What a polite looking frog you have in your pocket there- wait, is that a knife? 🐸🔪
A light grey, unisex t-shirt featuring an embroidered Son the Frog peeking out of the pocket. Pull down the pocket to reveal that he is actually Very Impolitely holding a knife.
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- washing machine safe (but he may threaten it)
- Soft and stretchy fabric that isn't flimsy or thin
- Cuffed sleeves make it ever so slightly more fashionable than the average shirt. i have no evidence to back this statement up but i Feel that it is true
- Pocket can fit a real frog inside it, depending on the size of your frog of choice. or it could fit half a phone if you're really desperate and don't jostle it too much.
Model is 5'3, 113 pounds and wearing a size XS.
By purchasing a preorder item, you are agreeing to our shop's Policies.
**Please look to the size chart for the most accurate measurements and select your size based on that! There will be no refunds or exchanges if you select the wrong size! Thank you!**
Length = lay shirt flat. Measure from tallest point of shirt to the bottom.
Chest = circumference of chest
Bottom Width = circumference of bottom hem of shirt
All shop orders are fulfilled by White Squirrel, a fulfillment warehouse in Washington. The goal is to send your order within 1 week, but this might take longer depending on shop launches where there is a large influx of orders. We appreciate your patience!
• US orders usually take between 2-10 business days to arrive, depending on the efficiency of your local postal service.
• International orders usually take between 2-12 weeks to arrive.
• Shop orders cannot be combined with Patreon or Kickstarter rewards.
• All orders that contain Preorder Items will not ship until all of the preordered items have arrived.
• All preorder items state in the description their estimated arrival date. If you would like to know the current production status, check out the Preorder Status Updates page!
• Once a preorder item arrives at the warehouse, you will receive an email from Rainylune announcing that the items will be sent soon and that it is the last chance to change your address. Once your order has shipped, it is too late to change the address.
• By purchasing a preorder item, you are agreeing to our shop's preorder Policies.