Notice: Leftovers of this shirt will be released in September 2021. It will sell out quickly. but do not fear. a new version will be available in october. the new version is exactly the same except it uses a different size chart.
**Please check the size chart before buying. Shirt tends to run small because it is made using an Asian standard size chart, NOT American standard. Please also take note of washing instructions that say to use cold water & lay flat to dry. We are not responsible for you inadvertently shrinking your shirt by not washing the garment properly. 🐸🔪**
What a polite looking frog you have in your pocket there- wait, is that a knife? 🐸🔪
A light grey, unisex t-shirt featuring an embroidered Son the Frog peeking out of the pocket. Pull down the pocket to reveal that he is actually Very Impolitely holding a knife.
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- wash cold & lay flat to dry. frogs don’t like hot water and may shrink if not washed correctly.
- Soft and stretchy fabric that isn't flimsy or thin
- Cuffed sleeves make it ever so slightly more fashionable than the average shirt. i have no evidence to back this statement up but i Feel that it is true
- Pocket can fit a real frog inside it, depending on the size of your frog of choice. or it could fit half a phone if you're really desperate and don't jostle it too much.
- size chart is Not based on standard American sizing. we recommend comparing your measurements against the size chart, and going a size up if you're worried about it not fitting. Please allow for a 1-3 cm difference between the chart and manual measuring.
Model is 5'3, 113 pounds and wearing a size XS.
**Please look to the size chart for the most accurate measurements and select your size based on that! We will allow size exchanges for US customers if we have extras available, but also it will cause me to make negative money on the shirt. I would rather not do that. please choose the correct size 🥺**
Customers have noticed that this shirt might run small, & if washed incorrectly it might shrink. We recommend ordering a size up if you are in-between sizes.
Length = lay shirt flat. Measure from tallest point of shirt to the bottom.
Chest = circumference of chest
Bottom Width = circumference of bottom hem of shirt
All shop orders are fulfilled by White Squirrel, a fulfillment warehouse in Washington. The goal is to send your order within 1 week, but this might take longer depending on shop launches where there is a large influx of orders. We appreciate your patience!
• US orders usually take between 2-10 business days to arrive, depending on the efficiency of your local postal service.
• International orders usually take between 2-12 weeks to arrive.
• Shop orders cannot be combined with Patreon or Kickstarter rewards.
• All orders that contain Preorder Items will not ship until all of the preordered items have arrived.
• All preorder items state in the description their estimated arrival date. If you would like to know the current production status, check out the Preorder Status Updates page!
• Once a preorder item arrives at the warehouse, you will receive an email from Rainylune announcing that the items will be sent soon and that it is the last chance to change your address. Once your order has shipped, it is too late to change the address.
• By purchasing a preorder item, you are agreeing to our shop's preorder Policies.