A set of two mushroom shaped hair clips 🍄 They are made of acrylic and are very nice and shiny ✨
- 1 inch mushroom, hair clip itself is .75 inches (but they actual part that grips hair is only .5 inches). they will hold back very little hair. very good if you just want mushrooms in your hair, but not actually hold back a whole lot of hair.
- clips face opposite directions for the sake of ✨symmetry✨
- each clip has a unique swirling pattern
- Orders may take 7 to 14 days to be fulfilled by our warehouse, especially if there is a large volume of orders at one time, like during shop updates or holidays.
- The shipping time estimates in the checkout page do not accurately reflect when your package will actually arrive.
- Paying for Priority 2-3 day shipping means that the post office will ship your item faster, it does not mean that our warehouse will pack your order faster.
We are a small business, which means we have a very small warehouse team who packs and ships all orders, and they do not work weekends. We apologize for any inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your patience with us!
If you'd like a package to be packed sooner, please send an email to our customer service at email@example.com, and we will see if we can move your order to the top of the queue. No guarantees during the holiday season.
Returns & Exchanges
Rainylune is a small business, so returns and exchanges can end with us losing more money than we made. We only accept exchanges for clothing if you ordered the incorrect size, and are located in the US. But we would very much appreciate it if you were extra careful when checking the size chart!
By purchasing from Rainylune, you are agreeing to abide by the following policies:
- Orders may take 7+ days to be fulfilled by our warehouse, especially if there is a large volume of orders at one time, like during shop updates or holidays.
Returns & Exchanges
Customs & Fees
If you live outside the US, your local custom's office might tack on additional fees and tariffs. The customer is responsible for any customs fees incurred. If you choose to not pay the fees and have your package returned, we can only refund the product cost, not the shipping cost that was already paid and spent.
Differences between pictures and product received
Human Error: Please be aware that Rainylune products are each made by hand, and are thus subject to slight differences and human error. No two products are exactly the same, and it is expected that there will be slight differences from the photographed products on our site.
Color: Due to differences in lighting when taking pictures, as well as screen colors, the colors in a picture may not match the product exactly. We do our best to match the actual color to the product photographs, but they are not always exact.
Pins: Enamel pins are individually handmade, and subject to various differences. These differences may include:
- a small speck of dust or smudge
- over or under filled color in some areas
- small buff or scratch marks
- a small discoloration or unevenness of the metal
Any pins not listed as Defective will fall within these parameters. If you feel that a faulty pin made it through quality control, please send a picture to customer service, and we will reexamine the quality of the pin.
If you feel you have received a defective product, please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) a picture of the defective item within 3 days of receiving your order. If we determine that there is a major issue with the product, we will do our best to fix it.
Order Cancellation & Refunds
Non preorder purchases can be canceled and refunded up until they have been shipped. Once they have shipped it is too late.
Preorder Cancellation & Refunds
By purchasing a preorder item, you are agreeing to pay for a product and wait the required time for the product to be made and shipped to you. If you wish to cancel your preorder, you must contact Rainylune within 14 days of purchase to receive a refund. After 14 days of purchase, cancellation and refund requests will no longer be accepted.
Attempting to circumvent refund policies by issuing chargebacks through your bank or payment provider once the designated cancellation window is not very nice. Rainylune is a small business, and chargebacks costs us a huge fee. Evidence will be sent to the bank that by making your preorder purchase, you have checked a box saying that you agreed to these terms.